quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

Oficina Mecânica - Mechanical Service

Everyday a new challenge that is why I love living in Tete. Today was my first bad experience with my car.. As I told before we bought a Mitsubishi Challenger, that theoretically was in perfect order, but it is an old car, 1998 with 60000 km, and today it decided not to work, I couldn't start the car, so I had to call a winch and went together to the mechanical. For my surprise, the garage was fantastic, big, clean, lots of new equipments, etc.. I was really astonished because I didn't expect that...I don't know yet what has happened but it will probably be fixed by tomorrow.

There is another good thing happening, there will be a party for the kids on saturday morning, they expect aprox 250 kids below 12 years old on the party. I was invited to help on the organization, so tomorrow afternoon I will have things to do... wowwww!!! I'm very excited for being helpful and because I'm sure Giovana will love it. The theme of the party is playing & learning, they will be able to play, paint, dance, etc.. Will keep you posted of the results... see you soon.

Cada dia temos um novo desafio aqui em Tete e é uma das razões que eu amei morar em Tete. Hoje foi a minha primeira experiência ruim com nosso carro. Como comentei antes, compramos um carro usado, um Mitsubishi Challenger 1998 que tem 60.000 km, e hoje ele resolveu não funcionar, não ligava nem dava sinal de vida... tive que chamar um guincho e fui junto na oficina mecânica ( que meu maridão arrumou) e qual não foi a minha surpresa: a oficinal é um show, grande, limpa, com muitos equipamentos novos, fiquei impressionada positivamente. Ainda não sei o que tem o carro mas deve ficar pronto até amanhã...

Tem outra notícia excelente, no sábado a Vale estará fazendo um festa para as crianças que estão aqui, são esperadas em torno de 250 crianças até 12 anos de idade. Fui convidada a ajudar na organização que será amanhã de tarde e achei o máximo pois poderei ser útil e usar minhas habilidades (hahaha!!), e tenho certeza que a Giovana vai adorar. O tema da festa é brincar e aprender, terão oficinas de pintura, leitura, esportes, bricandeiras, etc... depois conto os resultados... até breve...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário